Anganwadi has released notification for 09 Vacancies for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 with the offline application process. Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2022
Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural) has released a notification for the recruitment of 9 posts of Anganwadi workers in various Anganwadi centers under the office vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here.
|Total Post||09 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Social Welfare, Assam|
|Qualification||10, 10+2 Pass|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Salary||Information not provided|
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Posts: Worker and Helper
No of Posts: 09 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker: 03 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification differs according to the post. The details of this section are given below.
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Class 12th from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates should have passed HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be Class 9th passed from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
Area: The candidate must be a resident of the particular area from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment.
Remuneration: Remuneration will vary according to the post category. The details will be as follows.
- Anganwadi Worker: Information not provided.
- Anganwadi Helper: Information not provided.
How to Apply Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Assam govt job 2022?
Candidates who will fulfill the requisite eligibility Criteria must submit their applications in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill the form with Block Letters using a Black/blue ball pen only.
The application form will be available at the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat (Rural). After collecting the application form from the office, candidates have to fill that form along with relevant documents and photos.
|The Office of Child Development Project Officer, |
Required Documents to Submit Application
While submitting the form to the official candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the below-listed documents along with the filled application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Other Relevant Documents.
Important Date of Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||10-03-2022|
|Last Date of SUbmission||21-03-2022|