Assam Police has released admit card for 2134 AB/UB Constable Vacancy for Assam Police Admit Card 2022 with the Online process.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has announced the Online Admit of the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test for the recruitment of 2134 Constable (AB/ UB) vacancy in Assam Police.
|Post Name||AB/UB Constable|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Total Posts||2134 Posts|
|Exam Type||PST & PET|
|Exam Date||1st February 2022|
|Release Date||21st January 2022|
Assam Police Admit Card 2022 Details
Name of Post: Constable (AB/UB)
No of Posts: 2134 Posts
- Armed Branch: 1,429 Posts
- Unarmed Branch: 705 Posts
Name of Recruitment Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Name of Organization: Assam Police
Advertisement No: SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/20121/462/181
Type of Exam: PST/ PET
Date of Exam: From 1st February 2022
Date of Admit Card Release: 21st January 2022
Helpline: 8826762317 or [email protected].
Assam Police Admit Card Date
As per the official notification, the Combined Written check for varied 9171 posts of shortlisted candidates is controlled from 20th February 2022. Similarly, another notification states that the Physical commonplace check and Physical potency check of two,134 Constable achievement 2021 are conducted from 1st February 2022. For PST/PET, the admit card has been issued from 20th Jan 2022 and every one of the appliance submitted candidates are ready to transfer their admit card from the official website of SLPRB.
|Recruitment||Vacancy||Exam Type||Exam Date|
|Constable (AB/UB) Recruitment 2018||6662||Written Test||09-02-2022|
|Constable in APRO||813||Written Test||09-02-2022|
|Constable in F&ES||788||Written Test||09-02-2022|
|Constable/ Guardsman under DGCD & CGHG||754||Written Test||09-02-2022|
|Constable (AB/UB) Recruitment 2021||2134||PST/PET||21-01-2022|
Assam Police Exam Dates
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam will conduct a PST/ PET for 2134 Constable vacancy under Assam Police. Assam Police Admit Card
|District||Starting Date||Last date|
|Bajali||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Bongaigaon||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Biswanath||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Charaideo||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Chirang||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Darrang||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Dhemaji||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Dhubri||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Kamrup Metro||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Kamrup Rural||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Karimganj||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Morigaon||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Sivasagar||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Sonitpur||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Udalguri||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
How to Download Assam Police Constable Admit Card ?
Candidates who have submitted their online applications through Assam Police Common Application Portal (APCAP) within the stipulated time, they will be able to download their admit cards through the same portal with the help of this article. Assam Police Admit Card
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Assam Police Admit Card link.
- In that portal, you will find a login form.
- Enter your Phone No/Application ID/Email ID, Date of Birth and click on Login button.
- Now, there you will get the option to download your admit card.
- Click on that option and download your admit card.
- After downloading, print the admit card on A4 size paper.
- At last, go to the exam venue with the printed admit card.
Important Web Links of Assam Police Constable Admit Card
Covid Guidelines for Candidates
- Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the examination functionaries.
- Candidates will have to follow government guidelines issued from time to time regarding handling of covid-19 pandemic.
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment
The selection process for recruitment of Assam Police Constable (AB/ UB) consists of following three stages:
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)
|General||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Assam Police Admit Card
Chest (Only for Men)
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||78 cm||83 cm|
Assam Police Admit Card
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates whose applications will be accepted and they will qualify in Physical Standard Test will have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test as the next stage.
|Male||3200 Mitres||14 Minutes|
|Transgender||3200 Mitres||14 Minutes|
|Female||1600 Mitres||8 Minutes|
Assam Police Written Test Details
- Written test will consist of 45 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer the candidate will get one mark.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 45.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ English.
- Duration of the Written Test will be 90 Minutes.
Syllabus of written test:
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/ Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge and current affairs