Assam Police has released notification regarding 306 Sub Inspector Vacancy Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Assam Police has released a notification for the recruitment of 306 Sub Inspector of Police (UB) vacancy in Assam Police. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here.
|All the candidates who applied for the Assam Police SI vacancy will have to appear in a Combined Written Test to be held on 24-04-2022 from 10 AM to 12 noon in the selected districts.|
The candidates have to submit their detailed particulars in order to issue Admit Card for appearing in the Written Test, through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) by logging in to the online portal from 11 AM of 17-03-2022 to 5 PM of 30-03-2022. Read notification here.
|Total Post||306 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 37,500/- plus Grade Rs. 3,900/-Rs. 14000- 60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 26 years|
Assam Police SI Recruitment
Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (UB)
No of Posts: 306 Posts
- Unreserved: 126 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 83 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 21 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (H): 15 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (P): 31 Posts
- EWS: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500/-with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Other recruitment of Assam Police SI Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 26 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age as of 01st July 2021.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must submit a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number while submitting the application for this recruitment.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Home Guards/ Members of VDP: 3 Years
- FMMOs/ SPOs: 10 Years
Language: Candidates must speak Assamese or any other state language fluently.
How to Apply Assam Police SI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After that you have to login with your mobile number.
- After successful login, you will get an application form.
- Fill that application form with your correct details and click on save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on the submit application button.
- Print and keep the system generated acknowledgment copy for future use.
Documents to Upload with Assam Police SI Online Form
Candidates need to upload following documents (as applicable) along with online application form –
- Passed certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC / HSSLC examination as applicable.
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Employment Exchange registration number.
- Home Guard training and minimum 3 years experience certificate.
- Certificate of registered VDP member and minimum 3 years working experience.
- Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority, if any.
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police, if any.
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch, Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati, if any.
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate.
- Certificate for working as member of V.D.P. issued by the Superintendent of Police, if any.
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Signature .
Passport Size Photograph: The maximum file size is 450 kb.
Signature: The maximum file size is 100 kb.
Other Documents: The maximum file size is 300 kb.
Important Dates of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of online application|
|Last Date of online application|