Lakhimpur Medical College has released a notification for the Written Examination recruitment of 267 Posts. DME Lakhimpur Grade 4 Admit Card
Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpurns has released a notification for the recruitment of written exams for Grade-III (Non-Technical) and Grade-IV 267 posts. Those Candidates who have submitted their online applications for 267 posts in LMCHhe vacancy. Candidate downloads their admit cards from the official website.
|Admit Card Status||Not Released|
|Total Posts||267 Posts|
|Name of the organization||LMCH, Assam|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Apply Date||15th May – 16th June 2020|
|Relished Date||7th March 2022|
|Name of Posts||Grade-III & Grade-IV|
DME Lakhimpur Grade 4 Admit Card 2022
Name of Posts: Grade-III & Grade-IV
No of Posts: 267 Posts
- Grade-III Posts: 79 Posts
- Grade-IV Posts: 188 Posts
Name of Organization: Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital
Date of Application: 15th May to 16th June 2020
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Mode of Exam: Offline
Date of Exam: 13th March 2022
Date of Admit Card Release: 7th March 2022
How to Download DME Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2022
Candidates who submitted online applications for Grade III & Grade IV vacancies under Lakhimpur Medical College may download their admit cards from the official website. DME Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2022
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Assam Police Admit Card link.
- In that portal, you will find a login form.
- Enter your Application Number and Password and click on Login button.
- Now, there you will get the option to download your admit card.
- Click on that option and download your admit card.
- After downloading, print the admit card on A4 size paper.
- At last, go to the exam venue with the printed admit card.