Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade-II/ Technical vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Exam name||IB ACIO 2022|
|Total Post||150 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Classification||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, non – ministerial)|
|Exam Pattern||Tier I: Online test comprising of objective-type multiple-choice questions of 100 marks.|
Tier II: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks.
Tier III: Interview conducted for 100 marks.
INR 100 (All SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee payment)
|Age Group||18 to 27 years|
IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2022
IB ACIO eligibility criteria depend on the following factors.
- Age Group
- Educational Qualification
Minimum age limit: 18 years
Maximum age limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
# SC/ST: 5 years
# OBC: 3 years
# Departmental Candidates (at least 3 years of service): The upper age limit will be 40 years
# Widows/Divorced/Judicially Separated Women not remarried (General): The upper age limit will be 35 years
# Widows/Divorced/Judicially Separated Women not remarried (SC/ST/OBC): The upper age limit will be 40 years
- Candidates must possess a valid GATE scorecard of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE Code: CS).
- B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
The interested candidates should be citizens of India. The aspirants require to submit proper document proof for supporting their claim. The candidates require to submit the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport/ Driving License.
- Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
|Computer Science & Information Technology||30||6||6||8||6||56|
|Electronics & Communication||50||9||9||16||10||94|
How to apply for IB ACIO Recruitment?
(a) Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
(b) Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
(c) After successful registration, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
(d) Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
(e) Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
Important Dates of IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
(i) Starting Date of submission of Online Application: 16th April 2022
(ii) Last Date of submission of Online Application: 7th May 2022 at 6:00 PM
Important Web-Links of Intelligence Bureau recruitment for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Vacancy
|Online Application Form||https://mharecruitment.in/|
1. What is the starting date of the online application for IB ACIO recruitment 2022?
Ans – Starting date of online application for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 is 16th April 2022.
2. What is the last date of online application for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The last date for online application for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment is 7th May 2022.
3. How many posts are vacant under IB ACIO Recruitment?
Ans- There are a total of 150 vacancies under IB ACIO Recruitment 2022.