NTPC Ltd has released notification regarding 40 Engineering Trainee Vacancy for NTPC Recruitment 2022 with the Online process.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET-2021) Vacancy in the disciplines of CS/IT and Mining through GATE-2021 Score. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Total Post||40 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 27 years|
NTPC Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Engineering Executive Trainee
No of posts: 40 nos.
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Computer Science/Information Technology: 15 [UR:8, EWS:1, OBC:3, SC:2, ST:1]
- Mining: 25 [UR:13, EWS:2, OBC:6, SC:3, ST:1]
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% marks for SC, ST & PwBD category), as per respective Institute/University norms.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- For CS/IT: Computer Science/Information Technology
- For Mining: Mining Engg.
GATE Score: Eligible candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021). Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
Pay: Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
Other Eligibility of NTPC Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 27 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age as of 01st July 2021.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- General/EWS/OBC(NCL): Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female: Nil
- Payment mode: SBI pay-in-slip/ SBI net banking / visa/master credit/debit card
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official NTPC Online Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application“
- Click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the form.
- At the end, print out of the application form.
Important Date of NTPC Recruitment
|Starting Date of Application||24-Feb-2022|
|Last date of Submission||10-Mar-2022|