In a bid to improve the quality of education and to maintain a better Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) in the schools, the Education Department, Government of Assam has decided to change the usual process of transfer of teachers from offline to online. As a part of this process, the education department has launched an online portal called “Teacher Transfer Portal” aka TTMS.
Through this website, all academics of Govt./ Provincialized Schools from Lower Primary (LP) to Senior Secondary Schools may currently register and submit their service profile details within the net portal https://hrmsassam.in for implementation of transfer and alternative services.
|Teacher Type||Government Teacher|
|Helplines||[email protected] or 18003453586|
|Start Date||16th February 2022|
Teacher Transfer Portal Assam Details
Process Name: Online Teacher Transfer Process
Name of Portal: Teacher Transfer Management System
Name of Department: Department of Education, Government of Assam
Teacher Type: This portal and process are developed for all government teachers of Assam.
Date of Launch: 22nd November 2021.
Eligibility: All the teachers of government/ provincial schools from lower primary to senior secondary schools are eligible to participate in this teacher transfer management system of Assam.
Official website: https://hrmsassam.in
How to Submit Online Teacher Transfer Portal Assam Application?
Education Department, the state has started Teacher Transfer Management System on twenty-second Nov 2021 to cut back the trouble of ancient teacher transfer method. The TTMS has been developed to keep up the Pupil Teacher Ration (PTR) within the government/ provincial Schools of the state in respect of “Assam Elementary and middle school Teachers’ (Regulation of Posting and Transfer Act, 2020”.
Only after submission of service profile details, they will be able to submit their option/s for transfer to individual preferred location/s. Here are the basic steps one needs to follow.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Submit Service Profile link.
- Click on Create Account button.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Gender, Choose Password and Click Submit button.
- After that you will need to login the portal.
- To login, click on the Login button, enter your mobile number in place of Username and your chosen password in place of Password.
- Then click on the yellow Log In button.
- Now, you will get 11 sections.
- School details (Elementary/ Secondary)
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification
- Professional & Other Qualification
- Service Details
- Salary Accounts & Other Official Account Details
- Service Records
- Award Received
- Promotion Details
- Other Details and
- Supporting Documents to upload
- After filling all the sections, you can submit your Service Profile Details by clicking on the Submit button.
Documents to be uploaded in Teacher Transfer Portal
|1||Passport Size Photograph||50 KB|
|2||Scanned Signature||50 KB|
|3||TET Marksheet cum Certificate||300 KB|
|4||D. El Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet||300 KB|
|5||HSSLC Mark sheet||300 KB|
|6||Graduation Mark sheet||300 KB|
|7||Proof of Date of Birth||300 KB|
|8||Appointment Latter||300 KB|
Note: For those teachers who had joined before 3rd September 2001, uploading of TET Marksheet/Certificate and D.El.Ed or B.Ed Marksheet is not mandatory.
Important Date of Teacher Transfer Portal